WG Casino imposes access restrictions for minors, requiring new customers to affirm that they have attained the legal age stipulated by their jurisdiction, and are at least 18 years old. In cases where there is suspicion of a false declaration or an attempt by a minor to access our service, we employ reasonable methods for further verification.
To ensure that our website remains off-limits to minors, we mandate that all customers provide accurate information, including their name, address, and date of birth during the registration process. Additionally, we make certain that advertising, sponsorship, and promotional activities are not directed towards minors.
WG Casino strictly prohibits individuals under the age of 18 from utilizing our services. This policy aligns fully with the regulations of the remote gaming authorities that govern and grant us operational licenses, such as the First Cagayan Leisure and Resort Corporation (FCRLC) for the Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA) in Santa Ana, Cagayan, Philippines.
We are committed to doing our best and at the same time need your assistance to do the following:
- Keep your devices next to you when you log in to a remote betting website.
- Do not tell the minor about your credit card or bank account details.
- Do not let the “Save Password” option take effect on the WG Casino login page.
- Create separate login files for minors on the computer, so they can’t access your data when they login.
- If you know someone who is under the age of 18 (or is under the legal age of their jurisdiction) but incorrectly registered as our player, please let us know immediately.